Sunday, November 29, 2009

Two Forks or Two Napkins




Our dating relationship has been centered around many great eating experiences.  Our first date weekend we ate at three amazing restaurants!  We love seeking out the local favorites and specialities as well as the five star dining of each area we visit . . . now its time to share some of these things with you, our readers,  as we experience food together!  The picture on the left is from one of our favorite pastimes -- writing crazy things on takeaway boxes of leftovers.  The picture on the right is from NOLA -- my first Lucky Dog.  

Rachel:  On our first date, I knew that Andrei was a keeper when he immediately wanted to SHARE FOOD!  Woohoo!!  I love that Andrei is always ready to experience any new food and seeks out great food experiences.

Andrei:  I have been pleasantly since meeting Rachel of our food compatibility. She knows her stuff! And helps me to try new things as well. Our backgrounds are different but coming together we form a more well rounded union for eating experiences. I hope you ENJOY as much as we DO! :)

3 comments: