Monday, December 7, 2009

Pulpit Weight Lose

At Church the other day I (Andrei) heard something profound. It was by no means the most profound thing I heard while at church on Sunday, however, it did resonate with me and I'd like to share it with you.

When I've shared this with others, it seems everyone has heard this but me, so clearly it's nothing new, but indulge me if you will.

Eat breakfast like a King
Lunch Like a Prince
and Supper Like a Pauper,

and you'll lose weight!

WOW!

I have consciously known this, but have never heard it spelled out like that before, and I found it brilliant. My sister and I took it a step farther and she challenged me to work out three days a week, and I added the clause that not only would I do that but also, eat as dictated above. It's hard for me because I don't love breakfast, and I don't often make time for myself to eat it, but I know it speeds up your metabolism and in general is good for you. But anyway, I'm committing to eating 3 meals a day and also riding my stationary bike, and I think that'll be good for me and fun!

We went to Whole Foods yesterday after church and I got this delicious Po-Boy Fried Green Tomato with Goat Cheese and Crawfish Remoulade. (Tell me this po-boy doesn't deserve it's own blog post!) It was yummy. That truly is Lunch like a Prince.

2 comments:

  1. you're awesome dre! you can do it! i love our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sis always good to have comments, love ya!

    ReplyDelete